Joint symposium with the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW-Hamburg)
During our symposium we would like to highlight the wide range of RP applications and provide an overview of current developments. The specialist contributions will use practical examples to illustrate standards for optimising the design of components. Transferring RP technologies to series production is a subject that many people are interested in and which requires small series, intensive lightweight construction and a high level of reliability.
In collaboration with the HAW-Hamburg, H&H is organising the 16th consecutive symposium, with particular emphasis on an interesting and exciting lecture programme.
It has become a tradition for us to complement the lecture topics and the rapid prototyping environment with a comprehensive exhibition. The communication between participants and the nurturing of networks are of particular importance during the symposium and subsequent get-together.
Mechanical Engineering and Production
Berliner Tor 21
20099 Hamburg, Germany
Prof. Günther Gravel
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 / 4287586-25
Fax: +49 (0) 40 / 4287586-96
Participation in the event is free of charge. Places are limited so please register as soon as possible.
HAW HamburgBerliner Tor 2120099 Hamburg, Germany
With the support of:
H & H Gesellschaft für Engineering und Prototypenbau mbH (Hamburg Office)Große Bleichen 3420354 Hamburg, GermanyTel.: +49 (0) 40 / 3496298-10Fax: +49 (0) 40 / 3496298-15
Excerpt from the list of speakers
- Dr.-Ing. Thomas Flower, HAW Hamburg
- Dipl.-Inform. Michael Eichmann, RTC Rapid Technologies GmbH
- Christian Grützmann, Airbus Operations GmbH, Hamburg
- Karsten Joost, FabLab Bremen
- Volker Junior, phoenix GmbH, Gröbenzell
- Dipl.-Ing. Guido Adam, DRRC, University of Paderborn
- Marius Lakomiec, MTU Aero Engines GmbH, Munich
- Voxeljet technology GmbH, Solukon Ingenieure, Friedberg
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Wellnitz, Ingolstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Dipl.-Ing. Steve Rommel, IPA Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung, Stuttgart
- Dipl.-Designer Johannes Barckmann, EDAG GmbH, Fulda